Saturday, January 19, 2008

New SHOWTIME

Hi all,

As I promised in my last post, SHOWTIME is back with a new format of scoring and point system .. (Inspired by my friends Shayamal Misra's similar initiative on his blog)

The pattern which will be followed:

1. 1 point for each question (In case of a connect question: 1 point for dsecribing correctly each connect and 1 point for the overall connect)

2. If a question has multiple parts, part points will be awarded only if mentioned

3. The early bird entry will receive 1 more point as a bonus

4. Winner of every 3 months (cumulative points) will get a gift from my side (hope it works as an incentive for more replies !!!)

5. For any clarifications, mail to : tatha.mukrg@gmail.com

This post is followed by SHOWTIME 11 which is the first to follow this new pattern... I will post a set every week and on the basis of replies, points will be awarded

So watch out for SHOWTIME 11

Till then

Happy Quizzing

TG

No comments: