Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SHOWTIME 10: MISSING LINKS

Hi all,

SHOWTIME is in DOUBLE FIGURES !!!!! So in true ceremony style, I must say that I must thank all the quizzards and all that...

Jokes apart, I wish to celebrate this 10th installment of SHOWTIME by presenting a quiz which is the 1st of its kind in SHOWTIME

Its a CONNECT quiz which means the quiz will have some links and a common connect at the end...

POINTS: each link will have 1/2 point each and the final Connect will carry 2 marks...

So here it comes

1.














2.


3.


4.


5.


6.









7.


8.

9.



10.



Send in the answers at tatha.mukrg@gmail.com on or before October 25th with the subject line as: SHOWTIME 10

Hope everyone likes this SHOWTIME

Till then,

Happy Quizzing

TG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey I visited your blog .. i think it is amazing ..loved it ..

I also have a blog, www.quizzingatnitw.blogspot.com ( NITW Quiz blog ). Please put up a link to my blog on ur page, and in exchange I will put up your blog link on http://gaufireblogstuff.blogspot.com( google page rank 3)..
there is a form of submission on http://gaufireblogstuff.blogspot.com ..if you are interested u can submit ur page ..